Host Your Event at the Warren Tavern
While there are a few artifacts and pieces of furniture relevant to the era of the building, there is a lot of open space to set up tables for a formal event, or to allow for ample standing room for an informal event.
- The first floor has three main rooms and two bathrooms.
- The second floor is a large open "great" room.
- The basement has a full, modern kitchen facility, perfect for you or your caterer to cook or warm food and store your extras.
For an indoor/outdoor event, rental of the Warren Tavern could be combined with rental of the neighboring land, which is owned by the City. A memorable location for an indoor/outdoor family reunion, company picnic, or wedding.
In addition to various historic tables and that are placed around the tavern, rental of the Warren Tavern may include use of the following items:
The Warren Tavern can be rented by contacting Jenny Lund of the Warren Tavern Preservationists at
(630) 393-6026. Warrenville residents can rent the facility for a $100 deposit (which is returned if the facility is clean and undamaged at the end of your event), and $100 for a four-hour event.
- Dishes and silverware (enough for 50 people)
- Folding Chairs (50)
- 2.5' x6' Oblong Tables (5)
- 3' x3' Square Tables (5)